Each one of us has a vision of the life we know we could be living “if only…”
Do you hear the call of the woman you are becoming?
Are you longing for connection and support from women who will witness your true self?
Are you ready to go from dreaming the dream to living the dream?
Then join us for Birthing Ourselves into Being 2013.
This year long course uses the metaphor of birth and the intrinsic ways women create to see you through the process of conception, gestation, and birthing yourself into being. We are living in a dynamic, super-charged time and each of us feels the shifts within and without. Now is the perfect time to harness that energy of change and let it pull exactly where you want to be. So we want to know, what is the beautiful, bright, big picture vision you hold of your life?
In 2013 we’re offering a brand new level of support in order to serve your year of transformation…
As a participant of Birthing Ourselves into Being you will receive:
- Monthly individual sessions with Baraka and Autumn to anchor our group work in the most meaningful way for your specific process. We’re offering this facet for the first time this year because we recognize how vital one-on-one support is for realizing your vision.
- Weekly meetings with a group of like-minded women dedicated to the path of growth and empowerment.
- Ongoing, online support in a private Facebook forum where you can check in whenever you need encouragement, inspiration, or feedback.
- Monthly Rites of Passage pulled from the book to nurture the art of sacred ceremony that most of us so long for.
- A range of Exploratory Exercises to deepen your experience and understanding of each month’s theme.
Our mission at womanspace is to serve the whole woman, and the BOiB 2013 package does exactly that. We are ever amazed by the community of women in Athens, and our intention is to bring you a one-of-a-kind Circle that is as extraordinary as you are!
Birthing Ourselves into Being is for you if:
- You have been in the midst of transformation for so long, and are finally ready to take the leap.
- You understand the importance of self-care but need help seeing what “putting yourself first” would really look like in daily life.
- You are searching for a spiritual home base that celebrates the Sacred Feminine in a real, grounded way.
- You long to feel unconditionally loved and take your place in a Tribe where your gifts are honored and appreciated.
You don’t have to make it happen alone.
When you take your place in Birthing Ourselves into Being you are instantly tapped in to a deep well of support and love. There is something magical about the way women hold space for one another, and every Sunday you have the opportunity to be held in that space of deep listening, compassion, and welcoming. Imagine how that would change your life. Through the week we keep the connection strong with the online group. And this year you get an extra dose of support from monthly private sessions with Baraka and Autumn. This is the level of nurturing we require when releasing the old and birthing the new. The bonds of sisterhood we create will last forever.
Our year together will follow the curriculum set forth in Baraka’s book, Birthing Ourselves into Being.
Each week will bring theme-specific exercises, discussions, and Rites of Passage to take you step by step through the process of bringing your vision into reality. Our journey will follow this path:
January ~ Reweaving the Story of Your Own Birth
February ~ Sexuality and the Creative Force of Change
March ~ Fertility
April ~ Conception: Courting the Miracle of Change
May ~ First Trimester: Initiation, Identity, and Self-Esteem
June ~ Second Trimester: Flowing with the Present
July ~ Third Trimester: At the Edge of Transformation
August ~ Birth
September ~ Postpartum: Movement into Mothering
October ~ Aging
November ~ Death
December ~ Birthing the World into Being
“It is time. And we are ready.”
The 2013 Tribe is already forming! In fact, we’re so excited about the year ahead that we will be scheduling your first individual sessions starting now. And we’ll be hosting a “kick- off” party on December 14th where the Circle will gather for the first time. We want you to be perfectly poised to dive into our work in January!
Birthing Ourselves into Being will meet every Sunday throughout 2013, beginning January 13th, from 1pm til 2:30pm. We will have occasional, seasonal breaks.
Circle is held at the womanspace office at Chase St. Park Warehouses, 160 Tracy St.
Cost for the year long program is 3 installments of $640. The first payment is due upon registration, the second on April 7th, the third on August 4th. Participants who pay in full upon registration will receive a discount of $120, and pay only $1,800 for the year.
Space in Birthing Ourselves into Being is very limited with only 10 seats available. If you would like to be a part of our 2013 group please email your application request to email@example.com. Your spot is reserved when your application is accepted and your first payment is received. We are offering a partial scholarship for one woman who is a single mother. If you are interested in that scholarship please make note in your application.
You can purchase your copy of Birthing Ourselves into Being at Avid Bookshop here in Athens.